What is Spiramycin?
Spiramycin is a macrolide group of antibiotic. It is used in Toxoplasmosis, cryptosporidiosis, legionella, mycoplasma etc
Questions and answers on "Spiramycin"
Health resources related to Spiramycin
- Usages of spiramycin
- Side effects of spiramycin
- Why was i prescribed spiramycin capsules after torch test
- Usage of spiramycin
- Spiramycin is it infertility drug
- Spiramycin drug and ovulation
- Uses of spiramycin in infertility
- Spiramycin in dermatology
- Side effect of spiramycin
- Spiramycin side effects warnings
Recent questions on Spiramycin