What is Soriatane?
It is a second-generation retinoid. It is taken orally, and is typically used for psoriasis.
Questions and answers on "Soriatane"
Health resources related to Soriatane
- Can soriatane pills be chewed or dissolved
- Side effect of soriatane
- Usages of soriatane
- Usage of soriatane
- Is soriatane ck used in the treatment of psoriasis?
- Kol opinion on soriatane
- I am taking soriatane 10 mgday i suddenly developed a yea
- Soriatane belly button discharge
- How long to get soriatane out of your system
- Soriatane and aortic abdominal aneurysms
Recent questions on Soriatane
Related Medical Topics