What is Solpadol?
Codeine/acetaminophen or co-codamol (BAN) is a compound analgesic consisting of a combination of codeine phosphate and paracetamol (acetaminophen). Co-codamol tablets are used for the relief of mild to moderate pain when paracetamol or NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, aspirin or naproxen alone do not sufficiently relieve a patient's symptoms, or where their use is ill-advised.
Co-codamol is marketed under various brand names in addition to the generic name.
Questions and answers on "Solpadol"
Health resources related to Solpadol
- Solpadol problems
- Solpadol and ear ringing
- Solpadol tablets side effects
- Side effect of solpadol
- Usage of solpadol
- Strange smell linked to solpadol
- Solpadol 30 500 side effects
- 10 solpadol tablets in 215 hours advice on side effects
- Solpadol 30 500 blood clot
- Effect of taking overdose of solpadol tablets 30500