What is Simvastatin?
It is a hypolipidemic drug used with exercise, diet, and weight-loss to control elevated cholesterol, or hypercholesterolemia.
Questions and answers on "Simvastatin"
Health resources related to Simvastatin
- Simvastatin smelly urine
- Simvastatin side effect cystitis
- Dangers of simvastatin 20 mg
- Relation of simvastatin and blood pressure levels
- Simvastatin dizzy light headed
- Simvastatin inflammation eustachian
- Statins side effects simvastatin
- Lymecycline and simvastatin
- Simvastatin causes skipped eart beats
- Simvastatin 40 mg