What is Simethicone?
Simethicone is an orally administered anti-foaming agent used to reduce bloating, discomfort or pain caused by excessive gas.........it has its main role in newborns and infants with infantile colic.though it is approved drug its effect in treating infantile colic is questionable........
Questions and answers on "Simethicone"
Health resources related to Simethicone
- How to take simethicone
- Simethicone maximum daily dose
- What are the long term effects of simethicone
- How much simethicone can a child take
- Al hydroxide mg hydroxide simethicone
- Side effects simethicone
- Simethicone for child 10 years old
- Side effects of simethicone tablets
- Simethicone infants stool color
- Simethicone for gas relief