What is Sibelium?
is a drug classified as a calcium channel blocker Flunarizine is a non-selective calcium entry blocker with other actions including histamine H1 receptor blocking activity. It is effective in the prophylaxis of migraine,vertigo and occlusive peripheral vascular disease
Questions and answers on "Sibelium"
Health resources related to Sibelium
- Sibelium 10mg help for bodybuilding
- Sibelium 10 mg vaginal bleeding
- Sibelium and zolmist together for migrane
- Can intake of lavera decoret sibelium cause weight gain
- Headache increasing every week taken sibelium treatment
- Sibelium 10 mg associated vaginal bleeding
- Usage of Sibelium
- Side effect of Sibelium