What is Secnidazole?
Secnidazole is an antiamoebic agent, prescribed for giardiasis and amoebiasis.
Questions and answers on "Secnidazole"
Health resources related to Secnidazole
- Does secnidazole tablets affect menstraution
- Can secnidazole treat typhoid
- Is secnidazole safe to be used during secound week of pregnancy
- Effect of secnidazole in early pregnancy
- Secnidazole and tendonitis
- Secnidazole side effects constipation
- Usage of Secnidazole
- Secnidazole treatment for amoebiasis
- Side effects of secnidazole in pregnancy
- Secnil forte secnidazole tablets function