What is Scopolamine?
Scopolamine has many effects in the body including decreasing the secretion of fluids, slowing the stomach and intestines, and dilation of the pupils. Scopolamine is used to relieve nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with motion sickness and recovery from anesthesia and surgery.
Questions and answers on "Scopolamine"
Health resources related to Scopolamine
- Scopolamine patch anesthesia
- Scopolamine patch side effects
- Scopolamine patch placement options
- Scopolamine patch for secretions
- Scopolamine synthetic derivative
- Scopolamine patch for excessive secretions
- Scopolamine dosage for secretions
- Side effect of scopolamine
- Scopolamine and diabetics
- Usage of scopolamine