What is Savella?
Savella consists of drugs Milnacipran which belongs to the group of SNRI (serotonin-nor-epinephrine re-uptake inhibitors) drugs used for treatment of fibromyalgia and serotonin.
Questions and answers on "Savella"
Health resources related to Savella
- Savella and cold sweats
- Savella underarm rash
- Does savella have a generic
- Does savella treat depression
- Can savella cause weight gain
- Usage of Savella
- What anti-depressants can be taken along with savella milnacipran hcl
- Does savella cause constipation
- Savella, costochondritis
- Savella and cold hands