What is Roxithromycin?
Roxithromycin is a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic. It is used to treat respiratory tract, urinary and soft tissue infections. Roxithromycin is derived from erythromycin, containing the same 14-membered lactone ring.
Questions and answers on "Roxithromycin"
Health resources related to Roxithromycin
- Roxithromycin autoimmune crohns
- Side effects of roxithromycin
- Usages of roxithromycin
- Usage of Roxithromycin
- Roxithromycin effect on sperm
- Roxithromycin shaking hands
- Roxithromycin oral suspension roxid
- Does roxithromycin affect the implanon
- Roxithromycin for immune disorders
- Roxithromycin for pain in testicle