What is Rifampicin?
Rifampicin is a first line Anti Tubercular drug. It is used in treatment of Tuberculosis and also used in treatment of Leprosy.
Questions and answers on "Rifampicin"
Health resources related to Rifampicin
- Rifampicin isoniazid pyrazinamide ethambutol constipation
- Rifampicin makes you pee a lot
- Rifampicin urine color
- Rifampicin and isoniazid cause my skin on face super dry and
- Rifampicin in pregnancy
- Side effect of Rifampicin
- Rifampicin or rifabutin
- Taking medicine rifampicin isoniazid ethambutol and pyrazinamime kit suggestion
- Anti tubercular treatment rifampicin isoniazid dangerous to take alcohol
- Rifampicin renal impairment