What is Relafen?
Nabumetone is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), the only 1-naphthaleneacetic acid derivative. Nabumetone has been developed by Beecham. It is available under numerous brand names, such as Relafen, Relifex, and Gambaran.
Questions and answers on "Relafen"
Health resources related to Relafen
- How to take relafen
- Is relafen used in the treatment of gonarthrosis ?
- Usage of relafen
- Side effect of relafen
- Nabumetone 500 mg relafen side effects
- Relafen for migraines
- Is relafen used in the treatment of pain, back ?
- Side effects of relafen
- Does relafen cause weight gain
- Relafen 500mg side effects