What is Reglan?
It is Metoclopramide, which is an antiemetic (useful in treating vomiting) and gastroprokinetic agent. It belongs to a group of medicines called dopaminergic blockers. It is commonly used to treat nausea and vomiting, to facilitate gastric emptying in people with gastroparesis, and as a treatment for the gastric stasis often associated with migraine headaches.
Questions and answers on "Reglan"
Health resources related to Reglan
- Usage of reglan
- Side effects of reglan on newborns
- Reglan side effects pregnancy
- Will reglan treat breast milk insufficiency ?
- What is the medication reglan used for
- Side effects of reglan 10mg
- What is reglan used for
- Reglan 10 mg metoclopramide drug
- Reglan for nausea in pregnancy
- Reglan dosage for children