What is Ranitidine?
It is a type of Antihistamine preparation and is in a class of medications called H2 receptor blockers.It is used is used to prevent and treat symptoms of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach & in gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Questions and answers on "Ranitidine"
Health resources related to Ranitidine
- Severe stomachache taken ranitidine still pain persists suggestion
- Ranitidine false positive amphetamine
- Ranitidine prevent bleeding dengue fever
- Ranitidine for dengue patient
- Ranitidine drug interactions
- Ranitidine and pregnancy
- Ranitidine tablets side effects
- Does ranitidine thin blood
- Can ranitidine 150 cause joint pain
- Does ranitidine increase blood alcohol levels