What is Rabies vaccine?
Rabies vaccine is a vaccine given to man against rabies which is a highly fatal viral disease affecting the brain. Rabies is caused by bite or licks of rabid animals such as dogs,cats,jackals and wolves. Rabies is only communicable disease of man that is always fatal.
Questions and answers on "Rabies vaccine"
Health resources related to Rabies vaccine
- Three year rabies vaccine
- Rabies vaccine diet
- Will take effect how long the rabies vaccine
- Is smoking bad for anti rabies vaccine
- Is it okay to take anti rabies vaccine if having a fever
- Time limit for taking rabies vaccine after dog biting
- Taken anti rabies vaccine after dog bite worried about child
- Anti rabies vaccine and alcohol ingestion
- Within how much time after the dog bite shold we take anti rabies vaccine
- Anti rabies vaccine schedule