What is Quinine?
Quinine is used alone or with other medications to treat malaria. Quinine is in a class of medications called Antimalarials. It works by killing the organisms that cause malaria.
Questions and answers on "Quinine"
Health resources related to Quinine
- Can white quinine and gynaecosid abort pregnancy
- Quinine water and diabetes
- Quinine for lupus treatment
- Quinine allergies causes
- How much quinine can a g6pd sufferer take
- Can i take quinine systemic for myotonia congenita?
- Drugs/medication for quinine allergies
- Tonic water quinine health effect
- Quinine and cramp
- Side effects of taking quinine