What is Pulmicort?
Budesonide is a glucocorticoid steroid for the treatment of asthma, COPD and non-infectious rhinitis (including hay fever and other allergies), and for treatment and prevention of nasal polyposis. In addition, it is used for Crohn's disease (inflammatory bowel disease).
A new extended-release formulation of budesonide called "Uceris" has been recently approved by the United States FDA for ulcerative colitis.
It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system.
Questions and answers on "Pulmicort"
Health resources related to Pulmicort
- Pulmicort using nebulizer
- Side effects of pulmicort
- Pulmicort side effects toddler
- Pulmicort for croup
- Pulmicort suspension generic
- Side effect of pulmicort
- Is bladder pain a side effect of pulmicort nebuamp?
- Is feeling of warmth a side effect of pulmicort flexhaler?
- Pulmicort nebulizer for adults
- Long term effects of using pulmicort