What is Prothiaden?
Dosulepin (INN, BAN) formerly known as dothiepin (USAN), and marketed under the brand names Prothiaden, Dothep, Thaden, and Dopress, is a tricyclic antidepressant that is used in several European and South Asian countries, as well as Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand. It is not used in the United States.
Questions and answers on "Prothiaden"
Health resources related to Prothiaden
- Is prothiaden bad for male sperm to conceive from
- Can prothiaden lead to macular problems
- Prothiaden calming effects
- Side effect of prothiaden
- Usage of prothiaden
- Will taking prothiaden will have side effects during pregnancy
- Does aten 25 and prothiaden 75 cause infertility
- Side effects of prothiaden
- Usages of prothiaden
- Prothiaden for pain in scalp