What is Propranolol?
Propranolol is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins).Propranolol is used to treat tremors, chest pain, hypertension , heart rhythm disorders, and other heart or circulatory conditions.
Questions and answers on "Propranolol"
Health resources related to Propranolol
- Propranolol treatment hepatatisc
- Propranolol to treat hemangioma
- Propranolol 80 mg er
- Propranolol for anxiety and smoking cigarettes
- What will happen if im taking propranolol and smoking marijuana
- Propranolol hydrochloride
- Side effects of propranolol er
- 15 weeks pregnant propranolol
- Tummy tuck with propranolol
- Propranolol for palpitations during pregnancy