What is Prometrium?
It is a drug containing micronized progesterone for oral administration. Progesterone is a female hormone important for the regulation of ovulation and menstruation. Progesterone is used to cause menstrual periods in women who have not yet reached menopause but are not having periods due to a lack of progesterone in the body.
Questions and answers on "Prometrium"
Health resources related to Prometrium
- Does prometrium cause heartburn
- Tannish brown discharge 11 weeks on prometrium
- Side effects of prometrium
- Prometrium 200 mg
- Benefits of taking prometrium
- Prometrium side effects weight gain
- Generic prometrium 100 mg
- Prometrium 200 mg side effects
- Prometrium vaginal suppository
- Prometrium weight gain or loss