What is Promethazine?
Promethazine is a neuroleptic medication and first-generation antihistamine of the phenothiazine family. The drug has strong sedative and weak antipsychotic effects. It also reduces motion sickness and has antiemetic and anticholinergic properties. In some countries it is prescribed for insomnia when benzodiazepines are contraindicated.
Questions and answers on "Promethazine"
Health resources related to Promethazine
- Promethazine hydrochloride in pregnancy
- Promethazine warnings and recalls
- What is promethazine 25 mg used for
- Where to get promethazine codeine
- Promethazine for anxiety
- Promethazine 6.25 5ml syp
- Promethazine 25 mg tablet high
- Promethazine hydrochloride and codeine phosphate syrup
- Promethazine 25mg tablets phenergan
- Promethazine dm syrup