What is Primaquine?
Primaquine (or primaquine phosphate) is a medication used in the treatment of malaria and Pneumocystis pneumonia.
Questions and answers on "Primaquine"
Health resources related to Primaquine
- How effective is chloroquine and primaquine for malaria
- Usage of Primaquine
- Primaquine and doxycycline
- Primaquine and alcohol
- Side effect of Primaquine
- Primaquine dosing malaria prophylaxis
- Can primaquine phosphate get rid of chlamydia
- Primaquine malaria prophylaxis
- Primaquine and mrsa
- Can primaquine treat std