What is Prevacid?
The active ingredient in prevacid is lansopril, which is used to treat stomach and duodenal ulcers.
Questions and answers on "Prevacid"
Health resources related to Prevacid
- What is prevacid prescribed for
- Is clay colored stools a side effect of prevacid naprapac?
- Prevacid vs nexium which is better
- Prevacid is used for
- Prevacid side effects prevacid
- Can prevacid cause premature ventrical contractions
- Prevacid and low testosterone levels
- Prevacid and low titostirone
- Difference in prevacid and prilosec
- How does prevacid work