What is Polysporin?
It is a canadian healing brand belonging to johnson and johnson. It acts as a substitute to neosporin. It can be used in patients allergic to neosporin.
Questions and answers on "Polysporin"
Health resources related to Polysporin
- Can i use polysporin on dissolvable stitches
- Polysporin powder shaker vial 10 gm
- Polysporin for balanitis
- Polysporin pink eye toddler
- Will polysporin treat infection, skin, bacterial ?
- Pitted keratolysis treatment polysporin
- Polysporin stitches surgery
- Polysporin treats pink eye
- Polysporin on vasectomy puncture
- What is polysporin