What is Polymyxin b?
Polymyxin B is an antibiotic primarily used for resistant Gram-negative infections. It is derived from the bacterium Bacillus polymyxa.
Questions and answers on "Polymyxin b"
Health resources related to Polymyxin b
- Side effect of Polymyxin b
- Polymyxin b and sulfa allergy
- Polymyxin b neomycin hydro cortisone
- Usage of Polymyxin b
- Neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and hydrocortisone otic solution
- Polymyxin b mode of action
- Bacitracin polymyxin b ophthalmic ointment
- Neomycin polymyxin b ophthalmic ointment
- Polymyxin b trimethoprim ophthalmic
- Neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates ear drops
Recent questions on Polymyxin b