What is Pepcid ac?
Pepcid ac (generic name Famotidine) is used to treat ulcers of the stomach or intestines. It may be used to prevent intestinal ulcers from returning after treatment.
Questions and answers on "Pepcid ac"
Health resources related to Pepcid ac
- Can i take pepcid ac and cephalexin
- Is mood swings a side effect of pepcid ac chewable tablets?
- Usage of pepcid ac
- Pepcid ac over the counter
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of pepcid ac maximum strength?
- Is pepcid ac used in the treatment of indigestion?
- Is dark urine a side effect of pepcid ac maximum strength?
- Pepcid ac for gerd
- Pepcid ac liquid
- Pepcid ac and birth control pills
Recent questions on Pepcid ac