What is Paraffin?
It is a white or colorless solid.It is also present as liquid form ie liquid paraffin.It is used as a lubricant and also in cosmetic products as a moisturizer.Medically it is used in treatment of psoriasis. Thanks
Questions and answers on "Paraffin"
Health resources related to Paraffin
- My baby drank paraffin
- Paraffin treatment for sweaty hand
- Itchy skin on calf prescribed paraffin oil
- Paraffin wax bathing my penis
- Paraffin wax contraindications
- Child drinks paraffin what should l do
- Paraffin cream treatment sebheorric dermatitis
- 50 50 paraffin cream
- Paraffin wax scientific name
- Paraffin in the penis
Recent questions on Paraffin
Related Lab Tests