What is Paclitaxel?
Paclitaxel is a mitotic inhibitor used in cancer chemotherapy. It is used to treat patients suffering from lung, ovarian and breast cancer. Paclitaxel stabilizes microtubules ,as a result interferes with the normal breakdown of cell division. It is used in Kaposi sarcoma. Regards Dr.Richa
Questions and answers on "Paclitaxel"
Health resources related to Paclitaxel
- Paclitaxel giving set
- Side effects of paclitaxel
- How is paclitaxel given
- What are the treatments for paclitaxel neuropathy
- Side effect of Paclitaxel
- Side effects of paclitaxel chemotherapy
- Taking paclitaxel after mastectomy have constipation and diabetes natural cure
- Paclitaxel and carboplatin chemotherapy
- Paclitaxel mode of action
- Paclitaxel hypersensitivity reaction