What is Oxymetazoline?
Oxymetazoline is a selective alpha-1 agonist and partial alpha-2 agonist topical decongestant, used in the form of Oxymetazoline hydrochloride. Oxymetazoline is available over-the-counter as a topical decongestant in the form of oxymetazoline hydrochloride in nasal sprays such as Afrin.
Questions and answers on "Oxymetazoline"
Health resources related to Oxymetazoline
- Oxymetazoline hydrochloride for ear drum rupture
- Can oxymetazoline cause impotence
- Oxymetazoline hydrochloride bad taste
- Pregnant and took oxymetazoline
- Oxymetazoline for plugged ears
- Oxymetazoline hyrdochloride "sperm count"
- Oxymetazoline missed heartbeats
- Oxymetazoline for ear problems
- Oxymetazoline (nasivion) or xylometazoline (otrivin) ...
- Oxymetazoline impotence