What is Oxistat?
Oxiconazole (U.S.: Oxistat, Canada: Oxizole) is an antifungal medication typically administered in a cream or lotion to treat skin infections, such as athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It can also be prescribed to treat the skin rash known as tinea versicolor, caused by systemic yeast overgrowth (Candida spp.).
Questions and answers on "Oxistat"
Health resources related to Oxistat
- Is oxistat used in the treatment of tinea corporis?
- Can oxistat cure tinea circinata ?
- Oxistat cream uses
- Generic for oxistat cream
- Will oxistat treat tinea of the groin ?
- Oxistat cream over the counter
- Oxistat cream 1% side effects
- Side effects of oxistat
- Side effect of oxistat
- Dark painful inflamed cheeks with fungus prescribed oxistat cream advise