What is Oxaliplatin?
oxaliplatin is an immunomodulator drug used as a chemotherapeutic agent.it is a platinum based agent. used as an intravenous drug in cancer chemotherapy. indicated for various cancers such as lung, colorectal cancers etc. side effects include decrease in the count of rbc's, wbc's, platelets.
Questions and answers on "Oxaliplatin"
Health resources related to Oxaliplatin
- Oxaliplatin extravasation chest tissue damage
- Oxaliplatin long-term side effects
- Side effect of Oxaliplatin
- Side effects of oxaliplatin chemo
- Side effects of oxaliplatin
- Oxaliplatin and 5 fu chemotherapy
- Oxaliplatin and fever
- Oxaliplatin side effects neuropathy
- Oxaliplatin infusion reaction
- Is oxaliplatin a vesicant