What is Orphenadrine?
Orphenadrine is an anticholinergic drug of the ethanolamine antihistamine class with prominent CNS and peripheral actions used to treat painful muscle spasms, other similar conditions, as well as the treatment of some aspects of Parkinson's Disease. It is closely related to diphenhydramine.
Questions and answers on "Orphenadrine"
Health resources related to Orphenadrine
- Orphenadrine dosage and side effect
- Orphenadrine 100 mg side effects
- Is orphenadrine a narcotic
- Slow orphenadrine citrate
- Usage of Orphenadrine
- Orphenadrine er 100 mg tablet
- What causes sweating after taking orphenadrine and citalopram together
- Iv shoot up orphenadrine 100mg
- Orphenadrine in bath salts
- Orphenadrine er dosage