What is Ornidazole?
Ornidazole is an antiamoebic agent, prescribed for amoebic dysentery. It is also used in treatment of parasitic infections, including amebiasis, giardiasis, and Trichomonas vaginalis; treatment of infections due to susceptible strains of anaerobic bacteria.
Questions and answers on "Ornidazole"
Health resources related to Ornidazole
- What is use by ornidazole gel metrogyl gel
- Ornidazole and drinking
- Reason for combining oflaxicillin and ornidazole
- Ornidazole drug during third trimester of pregnancy
- Mucus after taking ornidazole
- Ornidazole in diabetic patient
- Use oral contraceptic pill with ornidazole
- Dose of ornidazole inchildren
- Ofaxacin 200mg and ornidazole 500mg
- Ornidazole for acne treatment