What is Orajel?
It is a local anesthetic commonly used as a topical pain reliever or in cough drops. It is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter anesthetic ointments such as products for oral ulcers.
Questions and answers on "Orajel"
Health resources related to Orajel
- Side effect of Orajel
- Is orajel used in the treatment of aphthous ulcer?
- Side effects of expired orajel
- Orajel single dose active ingredient
- Orajel expiry this month safe to use
- Can orajel be used after it expires
- Orajel mouth gel
- Orajel warnings and recalls
- What are the side effects of baby orajel nighttime formula?
- Is expired orajel safe