What is Opiate?
In medicine, the term opiate describes any of the narcotic opioid alkaloids found as natural products in the opium poppy plant, Papaver somniferum.
Questions and answers on "Opiate"
Health resources related to Opiate
- Opiate withdrawl pimples
- Sweating loss of electrolytes opiate withdrawal
- Opiate withdrawal clonidine dosing
- How to speed up opiate withdrawal
- Can i take zubsolv for opiate dependence?
- Opiate blocker shot
- Opiate addict and positive pregnancy test
- How to treat opiate withdrawals
- Opiate withdrawal, ecg changes
- Opiate treating hyperhidrosis
Recent questions on Opiate