What is Novocaine?
Procaine is also called Novocaine. It is a local anaesthetic used to perform minor surgery, primarily to reduce the pain of intramuscular injection of penicillin, and it is also used in dentistry.
Questions and answers on "Novocaine"
Health resources related to Novocaine
- How to smoke novocaine with marijuana
- Novocaine for migraine headaches
- Novocaine powder form
- Formonide 400 novocaine doses 100
- Eyes twitching after novocaine
- Novocaine side effects nosebleed
- Where to buy novocaine powder from
- Upset stomach day after novocaine
- Novocaine for the soul
- Novocaine and sinus problems
Recent questions on Novocaine
Related Medical Topics