What is Nortriptyline?
Nortriptyline is a second-generation tricyclic antidepressant (TCA).It is used in the treatment of major depression and childhood nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting). In addition, it is sometimes used for chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain and migraine.
Questions and answers on "Nortriptyline"
Health resources related to Nortriptyline
- Nortriptyline for sleeping and headaches
- Nortriptyline abnormal menstual cycle
- 10 mg nortriptyline for anxiety
- Nortriptyline hcl 25 mg cap
- Long-term use of nortriptyline
- Long-term effects of nortriptyline
- Nortriptyline dosing for migraine
- Nortriptyline hcl 10 mg
- Nortriptyline for pain management
- Going off nortriptyline