What is Norfloxacin?
It is a broad spectrum antibiotic (Quinolone group), used against E.coli, E.faecalis and psuedomonas. It is used in treating uncomplicated UTI and complicated UTI( URINARY TRACT INFECTION), gonorrhea and sexually transmitted disease.
Questions and answers on "Norfloxacin"
Health resources related to Norfloxacin
- Norfloxacin 400 mg
- Side effects of norfloxacin
- Does norfloxacin help in treating kidney infections
- Norfloxacin and amoxicillin at the same time
- Norfloxacin metronidazole suspension for babies
- Usages of norfloxacin
- Norfloxacin & tinidazole
- Norfloxacin for mouth abscess
- Norfloxacin 400mg side effects
- Sbp prophylaxis norfloxacin dose