What is Norethisterone?
Norethisterone is an estrogen group of hormone. Main indication are ( orally ) , 1 Menorrhagia, 2 Endometriosis , 3 As conraception, 4 Progestogen component of menopausal hormonal replacement therapy, 5 Premenstrual syndrome, 6 breast cancer 7 postponement of menstruation Intramuscular used in contraception as enantate 200 mg every 8 weeks. Transdermal progestogen component of menopausal hormona
Questions and answers on "Norethisterone"
Health resources related to Norethisterone
- Norethisterone use for abortion
- Use of norethisterone one day before period to delay period
- Prescribed norethisterone light and early period is stress the cause
- What does norethisterone do iui
- How old do you have to be to take norethisterone
- Norethisterone citalopram
- Norethisterone and marvelon
- Norethisterone temperature
- Why norethisterone tablets ip 5mg given
- How long does norethisterone takes to stop periods