What is Nicorette?
Nicorette is a preparation used to quit smoking. It is a replacement for nicotine and prevents craving for cigarette smoking.
Questions and answers on "Nicorette"
Health resources related to Nicorette
- Nicorette allergy
- Can i take nicorette for smoking cessation?
- Nicorette and progesterone
- Addicted to nicorette lozenges
- Do nicorette pactches affect fertility
- Nicorette quickmist side effects
- Is nicorette gum safe
- Can nicorette gum hurt you
- Nicorette parotid lymph node
- Nicorette inhalator cartridges