What is Mucinex?
This medication is used for the temporary relief of cough caused by the common cold, bronchitis, and other breathing illnesses. This product is usually not used for ongoing cough from smoking or long-term breathing problems unless directed by your doctor.
Questions and answers on "Mucinex"
Health resources related to Mucinex
- Mucinex for runny nose
- Why does mucinex help ibs
- Taking mucinex now swollen salivary glands
- How many nebs can i take safely while taking mucinex
- Mucinex dm 1200 mg
- Can mucinex cause ui
- Mucinex lymph node swelling
- Mucinex blood platelet dropped
- Can mucinex dm cause diarrhea
- Mucinex excedrin and benadryl is not working please help