What is Mitomycin?
Antibiotic produced by Streptomyces caespitosus, variants of which are designated mitomycin A, mitomycin B, etc.; mitomycin C is an antineoplastic agent and a bacteriocide; inhibits DNA synthesis.
Questions and answers on "Mitomycin"
Health resources related to Mitomycin
- Mitomycin bladder instillation
- Mitomycin precautions bladder instillation
- Mitomycin ophthalmic preparations
- Usages of mitomycin
- How to mix mitomycin
- Mitomycin cancer treatment
- Mitomycin bladder instillation procedure
- Usage of mitomycin
- Side effects of mitomycin
- Mitomycin bladder instillation disposal