What is Midazolam?
Midazolam is a short-acting drug in the Benzodiazepine which is potent anxiolytic, amnestic, hypnotic,skeletal muscle relaxant and has sedative properties. It is orally used for moderately severe insomnia and acute management of schizophrenia.
Questions and answers on "Midazolam"
Health resources related to Midazolam
- Side effect of Midazolam
- Midazolam controlled drug
- Reversal agent for midazolam
- Midazolam diazepam equivalent
- Midazolam side effects
- Buccal midazolam control drug
- Buccal midazolam adults
- Buccal midazolam care plan
- Midazolam sedation anesthesia
- Is slurred speech a side effect of midazolam hydrochloride?