What is Metronidazole?
Metronidazole is an antibiotic medication used particularly for anaerobic bacteria and protozoa. Metronidazole is an antibiotic, amebicide, and antiprotozoal. It is the drug of choice for first episodes of mild-to-moderate Clostridium difficile infection.
Questions and answers on "Metronidazole"
Health resources related to Metronidazole
- Can men take metronidazole
- 30 mg dihydrocodeine 400mg metronidazole
- Metronidazole doxycycline
- Metronidazole 500mg for syphillis
- Is it okay to masterbate when on metronidazole
- Metronidazole and contraceptive pill
- Metronidazole over the counter
- Can i buy metronidazole
- Metronidazole 500mg treat bronchitis
- Metronidazole for bladder infection