What is Metformin?
Metformin is an anti diabetic drug of group Biguanide.Its mechanism is to decrease insulin resistance.It is also used in Poly cystic ovarian syndrome where the main problem is insulin resistance. Metformin works by suppressing glucose production by the liver.
Questions and answers on "Metformin"
Health resources related to Metformin
- Can metformin help lose weight
- Refuse bad taste from metformin
- Metformin tablets and alcohol
- Taking oxy elite pro with metformin bad?
- Metformin side effects swollen glands
- Difference between metformin and glyburide
- Does metformin help with endometrosis
- Smallest dose of metformin
- Severe sweating taking metformin kombiglyze metoprolol cause of concern
- Metformin 850 mg tablet