What is Mephedrone?
Mephedrone – a narcotic stimulant which is closely chemically related to amphetamines.Called Meow Meow in parties is comparable to ecstasy or cocaine. The drug comes in a white, off-white or yellowish powder that is usually snorted. Mephedrone can also come in pill or capsule form.
Questions and answers on "Mephedrone"
Health resources related to Mephedrone
- Mephedrone liver enzymes ggt
- Mephedrone bloated stomach
- How long does mephedrone stay in ur system
- Still contains mephedrone
- What contains mephedrone
- Making pupils smaller after mephedrone use
- Does mephedrone stay in system
- Mephedrone epididymitis
- Can plugging mephedrone cause constipation
- Why is mephedrone salty