What is Measles vaccine?
Measles vaccine is a live vaccine given to infants at the completion of 9 months, 0.5 ml, subcutaneously over the right deltoid.
Questions and answers on "Measles vaccine"
Health resources related to Measles vaccine
- Reaction to measles vaccine
- When is measles vaccine given
- History of measles vaccine
- Side effects measles vaccine at 9 months
- Measles vaccine fever cough frequent urination cold loss of appetite
- Safe pregnant women measles vaccine
- Anti measles vaccine immunization vaccination
- Measles vaccine side effects baby
- Side effect of Measles vaccine
- Side effects of measles vaccine
Recent questions on Measles vaccine
Related Lab Tests