What is Mdpv?
Mdpv is Methylene dioxy pyrovalerone. It is a psychoactive drug with stimulant properties which acts as a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor. It is used for the treatment of chronic fatigue and as an anorectic, but caused problems of abuse and dependence.
Questions and answers on "Mdpv"
Health resources related to Mdpv
- Mdpv skin irritation edema
- Heartbeat in upper chest mdpv bath salts
- Mdpv first trimester pregnancy
- Birth defects caused by male mdpv dosage
- Mdpv overdose symptoms
- What is a safe dose of mdpv
- Does mdpv cause uvula swelling?
- Tongue rubbing from mdpv cause sores
- How to treat mdpv overdose
- White mdpv daily use