What is Lysteda?
Lysteda is an oral antifibrinolytic licensed for the treatment of cyclic heavy menstrual bleeding (i.e., menorrhagia) of more than 80 mL per cycle.
Questions and answers on "Lysteda"
Health resources related to Lysteda
- Side effect of Lysteda
- Lip swelled after lysteda
- Lysteda with gallbladder stoness
- Usage of Lysteda
- Can lysteda cause dizziness and headache
- Will lysteda treat heavy menstrual bleeding ?
- Started bleeding after taking lysteda what should i do
- Lysteda pain inleft leg behind knee
- Can lysteda cure menstrual disorders?