What is Luvox?
Luvox is a trade name for Fluvoxamine which functions as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and σ1 receptor agonist. Fluvoxamine is used primarily for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and is also used to treat major depressive disorder (MDD), and anxiety disorders such as panic disorder and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Questions and answers on "Luvox"
Health resources related to Luvox
- Luvox 150 mg
- Taking luvox possiblility of double dosage what to do
- Is it safe to take luvox while taking
- On luvox can i take oxyelite
- Luvox and gabapentin prescribed missed taking medicine what to do
- Coming off of luvox
- Is it safe to take luvox while taking methadone
- Luvox for ocd
- Luvox and ovarian cysts
- Does luvox cause weight gain